Hi Srinath,

Basically, for data services input parameters, what we support are scalar
variables and arrays. In the future, we are going to support providing
complex types as input (shown in the WSDL), but that will also be converted
to a set of scalar variables to be mapped into data services parameters
using xpath. So at the end, for the actual service call, we won't have
complex values as such.

So as you mentioned, actually array values can be given in the way as you
suggested, where all the child elements from the xpath expression can be
treated as array elements.

Cheers,
Anjana.

*Anjana Fernando*