Hi Srinath,

We already have TestPlan docs such as [1] which we maintain against each
release. However we categorized them according to products. What we can do
is, add an additional sheet with "platform test scenarios" and include the
cases which needs to be done, which has already been automated etc..

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvhVRxNoCg0KdDJPY2RMN0xncTFPM1h5Y3NOblVCOEE&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=27

/Charitha