Hi,

During search for answers i come across the state replication sample from here:

http://docs.wso2.org/display/AS/Session+State+Replication

The sample web service save a value to the
org.apache.axis2.context.ServiceGroupContext

and in the axis2.xml there is this section related to StateManagement.

 <stateManager class="org.apache.axis2.clustering.state.DefaultStateManager"
                      enable="false">
            <replication>
                <defaults>
                    <exclude name="local_*"/>
                    <exclude name="LOCAL_*"/>
                </defaults>
                <context class="org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContext">
                    <exclude name="local_*"/>
                </context>
                <context class="org.apache.axis2.context.ServiceGroupContext">
                    <exclude name="local_*"/>
                </context>
                <context class="org.apache.axis2.context.ServiceContext">
                    <exclude name="local_*"/>
                </context>
            </replication>
        </stateManager>

As i understand(correct me if i am wrong) since the ServiceGroupContext is
included. Every updated stated in this Context is replicated to other nodes in
clustering. Now in my application i am using AuthenticationAdmin and i want to
share the state. However when i looked at its source there is no an
implementation of a Context class mentioned in the configuration. So what
should i do in the axis2.xml to make the host with AuthenticationAdmin to share
its state with other nodes or is there another configuration step for this?

Note: All of my greg are clustered and fronted by an esb. With my client i make
web service requests to the proxy service hosted by esb which directs my
messages to the greg cluster with load balancing.

Thanks

Fatih Güçlü Akkaya

Software Development Engineer

ARDIC ARGE BILGI VE TEKNOLOJI ÇÖZÜMLERI

APPLIED RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT INNOVATION CENTER

Tel:       + 90 262 642 42 52

GSM:     + 90 554 542 48 50