On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Subhash Padala <
subhash.pad...@jiscadvance.ac.uk> wrote:

> Am doing some POC with the example given in Demo as below link
>
> http://wso2.org/library/webinars/2011/11/lifecycle-management-soa-artifacts-wso2-products
>  using G-reg-4.1.1 , I have mounted my Dev ESB to /_system/digiEsb/dev and
> enabled the DeploymentSynchronizer , I can see my proxy created in Dev ESB
> in G-Reg dev folder , but when I promote to QA, the Artifacts are not
> copied to /_system/digiEsb/qa, in demo they are using CopyExecutor to copy
> from dev to qa folder ,but for me it's giving error ClassNotFound.
> I have googled a lot to find any samples om SLM but failed find any
> helpful information, please give some working examples , or Let me know
> what is the replacement Class for CopyExecutor class in version G-reg-4.1.1
> .

Hi Subash,
I couldn't find the LC configuration or any other artifact so can you
please attach the life cycle configuration, so I can help you with the
missing part.
By the time, I recommended you to refer
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/carbon/components/governance/org.wso2.carbon.governance.registry.extensions/src/org/wso2/carbon/governance/registry/extensions/aspects/DefaultLifeCycle.javawhich
is the default implementation of the default life cycle configuration
shipped with G-Reg 4.1.1/

> Regards
> Subhash

Thanks,