Hi,

We had a discussion on ESB Graphical Editor with Hiranya. In this
discussion we figured out how to overcome existing issues in the editor.
Followings are the proposed solutions.

   - We are not going to represent Local Entries graphically inside the
   editor, Instead we put them on the tool palette.Then user can add them to
   relevant mediators using the context menu.
   - And also we can add defined sequences to "receive" attribute in the
   "Send Mediator" using the context menu as above. It is not necessary to
   represent this relationship in graphically.

And also following issues were recognized in this discussion.

   - When we add a new Sequence, a dialog box should not be appeared to
   request a name for sequence.
   - In Failover endpoint, Loadbalance endpoint, Switch mediator and Clone
   mediator, there should not be an option to add output connectors
   manually.It should be automated.
   - File name should be appeared in the editor header.
   - Defined endpoints should also go to the pallet as re-usable components.
   - Endpoints in the border should be handled in a better way.
   - When open the sequence editor diagram, area for the diagram should be
   auto generated.
   - Name of the sequence should be displayed in the top of the page as
   well as in the sequence.
   - Name of the mediators and endpoints should be appeared in their figure.
   - Mediator grouping should be added.
   - A suitable extensions should be used for ESB Graphical editor files
   and for Sequence editor files.

Thanks,