On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Muhammed Shariq <sha...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting the following error while building trunk. Looks like
> something to do with the new spring framework added to orbit, I have build
> this orbit bundle already.
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.wso2.carbon.logging.service:
> Could not resolve dependencies for project
> org.wso2.carbon:org.wso2.carbon.logging.service:bundle:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The
> following artifacts could not be resolved:
> org.springframework:spring-core:jar:${version.spring},
> org.springframework:spring-beans:jar:${version.spring},
> org.springframework:spring-context:jar:${version.spring},
> org.springframework:spring-web:jar:${version.spring}: The repository system
> is offline but the artifact
> org.springframework:spring-core:jar:${version.spring} is not available in
> the local repository. -> [Help 1]

Above mentioned jars are not direct dependencies in the logging.service
component. Its dependency is to spring.framework orbit bundle.

I tried excluding above mentioned dependencies and then the build was
successful. But, why this failure popped up suddenly?

BTW, I didnt commit the excluding part.

Thanks,
AmilaM.

> --