Hi Sanjeewa,

Please update the pom.xml of tenant.activity component to use
axis2-1.6.1-wso2v5 (which is the trunk version) for now.

I am in the process of changing the versions of stratos components. Still
some components are using older versions of dependencies. I have updated
them and in the process of building locally to verify if there are any
build failures.

Regards,
AmilaM.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka <hira...@wso2.com>wrote:

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.wso2.carbon.tenant.activity:
> Could not resolve dependencies for project
> org.wso2.carbon:org.wso2.carbon.tenant.activity:bundle:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT:
> Could not find artifact org.apache.axis2:axis2:jar:1.6.1-wso2v4 in
> wso2-nexus (http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/groups/wso2-public/) ->
> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
> -e switch.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
> please read the following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1]
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
> command
> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :org.wso2.carbon.tenant.activity
>

> Looks like tenant activity component depends on axis2 1.6.1.wso2v4. But
> this dependency is not in the Nexus repo yet.
>

> --
> Hiranya Jayathilaka
> Associate Technical Lead;
> WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.org