Hi all,

The ESB menu layout is very nicely designed to group create/edit all
Service Bus artifacts under a single menu. But however, it does not allow
you to create/edit proxy services, which is a little bit confusing. Also,
we have a structure:

Web Services
`-- List
`-- Add
    `-- Proxy Service

The tendency for the user is to go straight and click on "Proxy Service"
irrespective of checking whether it was Add or List, because the name of
shows up, and then realize the mistake.

>From a usability PoV, I believe that we can improve this a bit.

Thanks,
Senaka.

--
*Senaka Fernando*
Product Manager - WSO2 Governance Registry;

E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com
**P: +1 408 754 7388; ext: 51736*; *M: +94 77 322 1818
Linked-In: http://linkedin.com/in/senakafernando

*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware