Hmmm is there a future step we need to take to make each of the repos into
separate projects? That is:

/repos/wso2/{orbit,carbon,graphite}/{trunk,branches,tags}

I guess without that we still have to branch etc. all together. I guess
this change is the one which is a lot more dramatic in terms of impact to
support etc..

Sanjiva.