Hi devs,

Please find the work items of upcoming carbon core release.

New Features
===========

Tomcat OSGification - Pradeep/Dileepa - In Progress
JVM Autoscalling - Nirmal/Azeez - In Progress
CPU/Memoary usage per Tenant - Dimuthu/AmilaM/Amani - In Research
Versioning Support for CAPP - Pradeep/Dileepa - Not started
Ground work for Admin Service Security Framework - AmilaJ - In Progress
Ground work for Admin Service - Shared Schema / JaxWS - Sagara - In Progress
Ground work for Tenant partisioning - Sanjeewa/Ashansa/Azeez - Will start
Ground work for Tenant aware load balancing - Sanjeewa/Ashansa/Azeez - Will
start
P2 feature improvement - Pradeep  - Will start

Other required work
==============
SVN restructuring - Sameera/Pradeep - In Progress
Upgrading orbit bundles to new version - Core - ??? - Need to start
Caching issues - Senaka/DimuthuL
Automated testing - Krishantha
Clustering problems - Sanjeewa
Exclude Dependencies in Core - ??? - Need to start
Identify Carbon Core JIRAs to be fixed - DimuthuL

We will copy the core build to specific location every Wednesday/Friday and
send a mail. We also copy AS -  ESB -  Greg for QA. Our target is to
release by end of March.

thanks,
dimuthul

--