Hi
      Regarding  $subject , Can we do this WDYT ? we do have a scenario to
Iterate over the nodes, filter out and continue and do the operations  via
service chaining, expression will determine how many messages it should
wait before continue completion, and minimum number of messages will be
count via the property expression

        <Iterator>
        <property name="TARGET_USER" expression="//a:Adviser/a:Id"/>
        <property name="ACCOUNT_COUNT" value="0"/>
        // doing role authentication ...returns ctx:PERM_RESULT (boolan
value)
           <filter source="$ctx:PERM_RESULT" regex="true">
                    <property name="ACCOUNT_COUNT"
expression="$ctx:ACCOUNT_COUNT + 1"/>
                     ....continue service chaining.....
           <filter>
        </iterator>

      <aggregate>
            <completeCondition>
                <messageCount min="$ctx:ACCOUNT_COUNT" max="-1"/>
------------------------------------------------>$ctx:ACCOUNT_COUN  can we
provide like this
            </completeCondition>
            <onComplete xmlns:m0="http://ws.wso2.org/dataservice";