Hi

Since we work with two WebApp one is the main WebApp in AS and the other is
the deployed WebApp in AS, it requires to forward the URL across WebApps
according to offline discussion with Sameera.

Are these two WebApp staying in the same Tomcat container? According to
[1], to forward within different WebApp, they need to live in the same
Tomcat container.

[1]
http://www.coderanch.com/t/512848/Servlets/java/Calling-another-web-app-RequestDispatcher