Hi,

I want to add some more information regarding this.
Unified endpoint per each file is okey to go with as far as we do not need
to edit configurations in any of the artifacts (deploy.xml, wsdl files,
etc..) inside the BPEL package when deploying the same in different
environments.

When we keep the .epr files outside the BPEL package we need to give
the absolute path for each .epr inside the deploy.xml as AmilaM mentioned.
And this is the limitation I see.

Can this be achieved by passing a parameter to deploy.xml to get the path
from a system property?

  *  <invoke partnerLink="MultiplierPartnerLink">*
*      <service name="MultiplierService.wsdl:MultiplierService"
port="MultiplierServiceSOAP11port_http">*
*                <endpoint xmlns="http://wso2.org/bps/bpel/endpoint/config"*
*                          endpointReference=$xxxxx />*
* </service>*
*    </invoke>*

Thanks
Thilini