How did you deploy the jaggery app? Is it using web console?

In Jaggery M2, there is an issue when apps are uploaded or redeployed using
web console. i.e. Jaggery deployer isn't being hit for those apps and get
deployed as normal JSP web apps. Try manually copying *.war to
repository/deployment/server/jaggeryapps dir and check whether the issue is
still there?

--
Ruchira Wageesha
Software Engineer - WSO2 Inc. www.wso2.com