Hi,

I was trying the ESB sample 250. I have an ActiveMQ running. My proxy
service name was BarProxy (using this for ease of seperation) listening
through the JMS transport. But by mistake the jmsclient was sending
messages to a queue FooProxy . When the expected behaviour was not taking
place, I checked the ActiveMQ UI and realized I was sending the messages to
the wrong queue. Then I corrected it and sent messages as follows,

ant jmsclient -Djms_type=pox -Djms_dest=dynamicQueues/BarProxy
-Djms_payload=MSFT

This is working fine. Messages are picked up by the proxy service and
delivered to the axis2 service as expected.

Then I put the following parameter to my proxy configuration to deliver the
messages queued in the FooProxy queue.

<parameter
name="transport.jms.Destination">dynamicQueues/FooProxy</parameter>

When the proxy configuration was saved, I found that the messages in the
FooProxy queue was dequeued. But they were not delivered to the axis2
service. No exceptions/warning in the logs.

*Is this a known issue?*

I was trying this with ESB 4.0.2

Regards,
AmilaM.