This is related to the user experience of the system statistics UI. Say a
sends 3 requests to the same service, and then when he goes to the service
stats page of that service, he sees only 1 request since the LB has routed
the 3 requests to 3 different nodes. That is broken. We ned to fix that.
The nodes will still continue to gather stats at an individual node level,
but the UI will show aggregated stats.