Hi All,

I see very obvious compilation failure in system-test-framework trunk [1].
This is the second time I came across with such an issue for last two days.
Charitha also got a compilation failure while building the framework trunk
yesterday. We all need to follow best practices before committing changes.
Please make sure to build the framework or run all the test relevant to
your domain before you commit.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:testCompile
(default-testCompile) on project system-stratos-test-auto: Compilation
failure
[ERROR]
/home/krishantha/svn/trunk/graphite/platform-integration/system-test-framework/scenario/org.wso2.stratos.test.auto/src/test/java/org/wso2/stratos/automation/test/esb/mediators/test/MediatorTest.java:[418,47]
sendReceive(org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement,java.lang.String,java.lang.String)
in org.wso2.platform.test.core.utils.axis2Client.AxisServiceClient cannot
be applied to
(org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String)

Thanks,
Krishantha.

[1]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/graphite/platform-integration/system-test-framework