Hi again,

I also had a look into the log. Looks like P2 profile generation of nearly
all products are failing. Lets also double check on all recent changes
involving the introduction of commons.io as a dependency and/or changes to
the version of commons.io in the poms, if this is reproducible. I'd like to
understand how this happened all of a sudden.

Thanks,
Senaka.