Hi,

IMHO , we should make product builds independent from each other. That is,
a product should be able to build on its own, (NO pom inheritance) . We can
introduce a aggregate pom, to maintain the same user experience. (you build
from product level, you get all the products.)

With the above kind of structure, you can see the exact products that are
failing. its the product teams responsibility to go and fix the respective
product. In addition, it allow us to introduce a new product without
worrying about build breaks. (for an example, the jaggery is not in the
build system).

we (charith, sameera and shammi) had informal discussions on the above
$subject sometime back.

For the time being, i'm +1 for your suggestion. In fact i have excluded GS
and MS. The idea was to get a build-success mail. But product p2-profile
gens failing due to registry core feature.

Thanks,
--Pradeep