Ok Elipido the following new branchs may be necessary. The first problem is here in America Healthcare is very complex business in that cost versus reimbursement can easily destroy a healthcare institution. My customer needs to know the following information on an on going basis.

cost versus reimbursment interms of profit.

for instance the cost of treating a patient comprises of the follow sets of data that can be readily derived from the care2x patient record.

  1. labor cost all expressed a cost based upon the hourly rate of the
     provider spent with the patient during each enconter
        1. nursing
        2. physical therapy
        3. physician
        4. nurse practicianer
  2. Medical supply usage
        1. disposable medical supply cost --when used in patients chart
           this cost should be immediately charged
        2. Durable medical equiment
  3. Liability insurance
  4. Optional cost
        1. travel cost for home care
  5. reimbursement rate as set by medicare, medicaid, insurance, or fee
     for service

Each days services should be expressed in the form of both a spread sheet and pie chart per patient in the system. With weekly, monthly, and yearly reports being presented in the line graph form.

Further more each individual employee needs to be presented daily and weekly basis in the form of a pie chart based upon their types of reimbursement this breaks down like this for instance
Revenue component

  1. fee for services--patients paying out of pocket
  2. medicare
  3. medicaid
  4. private insurance

         versus
   Cost component

  1. supply usage
  2. hourly rate
  3. lost time  travel, restocking, ect
  4. paper work correction for reimbursemtent and other clerical time

More financial information to be monitored to be provided next week.

branch 2 a focused nursing admittance for not a narrative. The current format of Care2x leaves too much up to the nurse to document rather than prompting her for the necessary data for future digital diagnostic programs and minimum standard required of a chart. this fortunately can be rapidly corrected. Our company in conjunction with our customer will create this format in the next two weeks. Then we will need to employ some developers to code this.