Hi,

after the revision of the sql queries to work with postgresql, it should now
be ansi sql standard  compliant. It should work with oracle. Well, maybe
there are some parts that need to be refined, and thats why it must be tested
in Oracle very soon.

Here are my suggestions:

- install oracle in your system
- google the manual of adodb
- make the necessary adjustments at care2x's  /include/inc_init_main.php
script, following the instructions from the adodb manual.

Pls keep us informed. thanks.

elpidio