I am customizing care2x for one of the hospital in
india,
can you tell me how can change the test's in
laboratory module.I have included laboratory charges
in billing module. but what i whant now is the test
you have displayed should be changed as for as user
requirement.

The Doctors of the hospital dont want those test they
want only the particular test which they used to take.

As for as the code is concerned the pictures are there
for checking the test thats ok to me but how can the
test named be changed also i am not finding the
database by which i can change the names of the tests
can you give me a hint.

One more thing i am thinking to have a db2 as a
backend of care2x.I have given this work to one of our
programmer.

I will let you know the status of it .

Thanking you
sumeet sawhney