Hi all,

this is good news. This email was buried in all those spam mails that came to my box so i did not notice it until now. Looks like care2x is getting accepted in Costa Rica.
I will proceed to contact the people over there.

Regards,
Elpidio
--- Begin Message ---
Hi there!

My name is Florencio Marchelli and I´m the IT Manager of Clinica UNIBE, a Universitary Hospital in Costa Rica.

After 2 years of fighting against the old proprietary HIS, we won and Care2X is the new HIS for this place!!

It´s very important for us, because we have the 80% of our system with Care2X and we develop a complimentary sub-system using Visual Basic for the administrative task like Billing, Acount Payable and Inventory.

We want to thank you for your effort and we will talk with the Local TV stations to let the costarican know about our (You and We) goal.

Now, you can include us as a new Success Story from Central America.

Thanks a lot, all our employees are happy with Care2X.

Florencio Marchelli
IT Manager
UNIBE

--- End Message ---