Hi Edmundo,

I have already installed the care2x on our intranet server. Because of the secure environment I cannot access the care2x demo on the web from my intranet. I was wondering if there were data files for the mySQL server that I could import into my installation so as to demo the system internally. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!

Avneet

From: Edmundo Barbosa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 8:46 AM
To: care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Care2002-developers] Sample Data

Hi Mathur,

No mistakes. Access http://www.care2x.org  them choice Hospital Information System demo online, select MySQL with SSL,  search a patient named like Silva after show patient data, make your presantation better using the workflow, select Help and the Online Manual  and the workflow  will be able to show.

Good look with your proper merit

Edmundo Barbosa

Avneet Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can part with sample demo data for the care2x system. I have to demo the software and its is very difficult to do so with no data in it. I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Avneet

Edmundo Barbosa
Tel. 083 3042-4258  / 8802-1889

Yahoo! Messenger com voz - Instale agora e faça ligações de graça.