Hi Josi & Robert,

Would it be a good idea to add 'Elct 0.2' as an option to the 'group' in the bugtracker, so that you can post your bugs there?

Or is it a better idea to create a seperate bugtracker for the ELCT 0.2 branche?

Both ways should make it easier to manage the bugs that anyone might encounter.

rgds,

reinier

Josi Elias wrote:

HI Reinier Battenberg

, I thank its attention,

 I am making a test of new template in css to elc tanzania

But meeting some errors in software still,

include/classes

 include photo (picture) in registratior patient in component preview.