Hi carers
What we are doing?
Why can an mail sent from America,  create a tidal wave on the project
What are we discussing over?
I work everyday at this prj, contacting the developer in  italy, creating a FOCUS
Actually i have 2 installation on 2 hospital!
What can i aspect, a stop to the prj, many child of care2x or what?
My nursing process dataschema, is a lot of time spent
Let me know where the prj goes.
I have power 'n knowledge 4 work to the prj, but please clean the landscape!!
I sell for do, someone do for sell... think is different.

Regards
Claudio
--
Claudio Giulio Torbinio
I - 60020 - Agugliano AN

----
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui

Sponsor:
Gioca e vinci con Cesar: trova la ciotola ed รจ subito tuo il prezioso kit per la tavola del tuo cagnolino
Clicca qui