Hi Elpidio,

Currently the Wiki is not easily found from the care2x homepage. As the Wiki is supposed to be one of the more vivid parts of the care2x communities, might it be a good idea to put a link to the Wiki on the care2x homepage?

rgds,

Reinier

Elpidio Latorilla wrote:
I think it is safe to do that (at least for now). Let me check some things first before I can
give a definite answer.

We will still limit editing mode to registered users though, to minimize vandalism.

regards,
elpidio