That is a good one.

elpidio

Hi,

Care2x is used in many ways and I have added a short guideline how our East-African
version is used routinely by the staff. I have not included how to use the administrative
features of the modules.
The guidleine is at health.elct.org/care2x underr second headline news. We are using this
online version in our development for testing (I do it in Tanzania and developers are in
Germany) and it has all the bugs that the latest version has.

Mauri Niemi