I have tested the dicom thing and it does not work.
I have tested with 2.1.7 and the patch and also apply the patch to other
versions, but the situation is always the same. I can upload images but
when i what to view them, the browser just hangs... with the JAVA
was with all other versions i have tested.

Tore

--
Tore F. Tuastad
IT admin