Hi Mehmed,

Yes, I forward the mail to the mailing list. I am more technically
oriented (programming, not medicine). Other members should have more
knowledge. Care2x has definitely Laboratories modules, so your
integration idea should be possible.

Please, keep trying subscribing to the list. It should be possible. If
something does not work for you, ask the sourceforge.net team for
support.

Greetings
Kaloyan