Hi Stefan,

Thank you for this suggestion. Agata looks pretty interesting. It's a
pity the manual is available only in Portuguese, I could not find one in
English.

As far as I understood from a glance, Agata connects directly to the
database and generates reports from the tables using some user-defined
query/layout templates. Integration with other PHP application is
available through the AgapiAPI and/or AgapiWEB.

Oliver, you can invest some time in researching Agata. It should work
for you to generate reports from the Care2x database tables. The
AgapiAPI may help you to integrate that reports with the PACS system
(however, I don't understand how exactly care2x statistics reports
relates to a PACS system...).

In any case, keep us in touch with your findings.

Greetings
Kaloyan