Hello,

I am pleased to announce that we have the Care2x demo site back and
running again. It is on the already well-known address at:

        http://care2x.org/foundry/

Installed is the latest official version 2.2.
The demo login data is:

        user: demo
        pass: demo

Unfortunately, all data from the old demo site is lost and now the
database is empty. It may be possible that I get backup from the
supportcare.com site and have the data in the care2x demo site, but we
will see this in the next weeks.

Please, report any problems you have found.

Greetings
Kaloyan