From: Dr. Bülent Potur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2007 3:13:17 AM
Subject: [Care2002-developers] Yanıt:  Care2x beta 2.2.5

Congratulations Claudio!
It is really a very good job.
UTF-8 encoding and the latest translation seem to be working very well.
As I am very familiar with care2x it has not been difficult to install it. I
think I am one of  the first ones to download and install beta 2.2.5. The first
zipped version's  /installer/install.php was  /installer/install_27868.php that
it it was already installed. Never mind we say in Turkish "Such a minor fault
may be present in judge's daughter too."
Speaking of Turkish some changes need to be made for imgttftext (wristband and
barcodes):
Turkish is UTF-8 compliant. So the changes made for the accented characters in
iso8859-9 need to be reversed.
/include/inc_ttf_tr2uni.php  will be deleted.
/main/imgcreator/barcode_img_wristbands.php will be changed.:
line 83:
"     if($lang=='tr')
include($root_path.'main/imgcreator/inc_wristband_tr.php');"
should be
 deleted.
/main/imgcreator/barcode_label_single_large.php will be changed.
line 130
" if($lang=='tr')
include($root_path.'main/imgcreator/inc_label_single_large_tr.php');"
should be deleted.
/main/imgcreator/inc_etik_tr.php will be deleted

but for the phppdf that is /modules/pdfmaker/admission etc some fonts
compatible with UTF-8 need to be found.
I have also a question about php5. It seems that this version is not compatible
with php5. I first tried to install it on Pardus 2007 which has php 5.2 the
installer did not accept it so I cheated and changed the versions php and the
upper limit version of php as 5.22 so it was installed. The first page seen.
But after entering the password it did not go. The left menu did not open. I
noticed one thing when the installation was correct when the mouse on the home
option on the information line in the bottom I see
 http://127.0.0.1/care2002/main/startframe.php?sid=9axx〈=en
on the other hand in the faulty Pardus installation the sid never appears.
php?ntid=false&lang=en appears. I think this comes from the file
/include/inc_environment_global.php -line-117
is there anybody who could possibly suggest a way to pass this point so to open
left menu in this situation?
Again thank you all.

Bülent Potur

Claudio Giulio Torbinio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Next release ready on
05/01/2007

Claudio Giulio Torbinio

 Sponsor:
 La Cronaca del Carnevale di Ivrea 2007 visto su www.localport.it: per
conoscere il Carnevale, per rivivere ledizione 2007. Acquistalo on line
 Clicca qui:
 http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6431&d=28-4
begin:vcard
fn:Claudio Giulio Torbinio
n:Torbinio;Claudio Giulio
adr:;;;Agugliano;AN;60020;Italy
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:+390719173917
tel;fax:+390719173917
tel;cell:+393339925580
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://cg.altervista.org
version:2.1
end:vcard

Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?

Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi? Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma
Yahoo! Posta'da
http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/