The link does not work at all.  I cannot get to the practice management version to see where it is at.  Neither do I see anywhere I can download it.  This makes it difficult to judge whether we can take the PM version and do anything with it.  We have potential investment wanting to work on it but without being able to see what's there, we have no way to gauge anything.  It leaves us in a bad state, as far as Care2x is concerned, in getting investment and interest to further it.

Steve

Checked by AVG Free Edition.