hi robert,

i know of the problem, & i have resolved it in a - quite - stupid way, i
serialize the  id of the analysis, i mean a get something like that :
a:19:{s:6:"_19alb":...wich
can be unserialized very easely.
i'm planning to use birt for reporting, so it's not a pblom there.

the part i have used is the mod in the file lang_en_kemlabor, the
subqueryies, the rewritten all the rest..

as for the installer, claudio is going to check it...

gjergji