Hi developers,

First of all, many thanks to the work of Gjergj Sheldija, a really active
care2x developer from Albania!

Now there is a request of comment for developers.

Actually the dump of mysql has been changed on two tables. It reflects
care_test_groups and care_users. If you want to test quickly then just pick
out these two tables out of the mysql_dump.sql of the path
/installer/db/sql/

He sent it to me with just one description, short and precicely:
"i'm sending the new lab module & the modifications on the sequrity ( user
-> department ) & some patches on some care2x classes..."

On my system it is running well, now as more eyes are looking to it as
better.

Robert