Hi Alvin,

I'm from the Philippines also.

We have implemented Care2x here in Isabela and we are on the final
stages of customizing it.

We have integrated PHP POS with Care2x to handle the billing
department , although the integration is kinda unclean, and developed
a Philhealth/HMO module for it as well.

Once the customizations are finalized I will contact you when I get
back to Manila.

jENELLE