Hi All developers,

There are some structured sites, where clients and developers can find each
other. One of
them is Scriptlane, which is a busy place. The provision to the site is only 5%
compared to
some others asking for 10-15% from developer fee. We could inform the tasks in
Care2x
channel and on that site we could put it officially for bidders. Go and see
what you think about
it. http://scriptlance.com/

Mauri