Hi Gjergj and  Puvanendran,

My congratulations for that job and thank you very much. :-) I will support
you with your new role here as much as I can.

Robert

MEROTECH IT Engineering

Robert Meggle
Hohnerstrasse 6
89079 Ulm

Germany

Tel: +49(0)7 31- 1 75 97- 27
Fax: +49(0)7 31- 1 75 97- 25
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  _____