Hi

First of all I would like to congragulate Gjergj Sheldija and
Puvanendran Senthilruban for the role of Release Manager and Deputy
Release Manager and want you guys to know that you have my support and
cooperation.

Secondly I am a bit stuck here, I am trying to add a module to Care2x
and I want it to appear on the main menu. I have done these steps:
1. Included all the files under the modules folder in their own folder
i.e. ../modules/reporting_bw

2. Then I have created a language file with  all the variables I need to
use

3. I then included the entry for the menu in the table care_menu_main

4. I then included the language dependent variable under the
lang_en_indexframe.php file.

After doing all this it still does not show up on the menu. What could I
be doing wrong?

Any help offered will be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards