Hi Gjergj,

Much as I admire the work that you do on Care2X I must disagree with
you on this one.

Up until tonight 304 mails have been sent to the developers list in
the 299 days of 2008. Fractionally over one a day on average. This
level of volume is so small that there isn't a problem of "genuine"
developers emails getting lost in a flood of OT postings.

Deleting emails that you consider should be on another list, or making
the list a private one, can only serve to put potential
users/developers off. This can easily give the impression of a project
clique. Much better to deal with the question, and politely point the
mailer in the direction of a more suitable list/forum.

On any open source project it is important to maintain as many lines
of communication as possible, and to deal with all requests in a
sensitive and polite way. Any trolls can easily be got rid of by the
simple process of ignoring them.

Thanks
Tim