Hi,sir,

  my password lost? I can't login.

--

 easy
在2008-11-23 22:55:41,"Dr. Bülent Potur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

Hi,
I tested the new alpha 2.6 release.
Pardus Linux 2008.1, PHP Version  5.2.6, MySQL version 5.0.51 was used.
First page when changed from English into Turkish, browser did not recognize
that the page was encoded in ISO 8859-9 even with automatic recognition was on,
so I had to adjust it manually..This time it looked perfect.
First I searched my own picture in Credits. But it seemed that I had no credits
left. This was true for the English version too. Even Good Old Elpidio was not
there either..
Then I clicked “help” the java script window opened in ISO 8859-1 again and
there was no way to put this first window back to ISO 8859-9 and this would go
on in this unreadable fashion if I had not opened the following help  page in a
new window I would never manage to adjust them manually and see them in ISO
8859-9..
The tabs of Admission Hours, Management, Departments, Cafeteria News,
Admission,Exhibitions,Education,Studies, Physical Therapy  worked well in ISO
8859-9 the calender looked normally but when you click on the numbers java
windows would not open in ISO8859-9.
Admin logged in uneventfully even admirably because for the first time in a
long period the left options column would open.. Then I went to special tools
Plugins were not found.. eCombill, video security were not found. With address
manager I added a few cities but after recording I was never able to read
Turkish accented letters. Calender, when clicked on numbers had the same iso
8859-9 turning to iso-8859-1 problem. Help button when clicked had the same
ailment ( You can tell it from the dark question marks inside words.). News
looked normal but the calculator was nonexistent. Then I did a few person
admissions and assigned them as staff  but was not able to give them user names
and passwords for the HIS. First it would not find any employee then even if I
had added someone manually  and checked a few boxes to select some departments
when saved  it would warn that “ You have not selected any area!” So I was not
able to create a normal user to see for example if a bug of not opening of
special tools such as immunization schedule would open for normal user or not..
I also was not able to admit any person neither as inpatient nor as
outpatient.. Because both of their boxes were nullified. I tried to cheat via
appointments but it did not work either. Then I tried to create a nursing ward
but I failed again:”  Unauthorized Page Access You have no access rights to
open this document!”
 So I couldn't see any patient files. I didn't check if fever charts,
wristbands were working. That is phppdf and imageTTF text were they operational
or not, I could not see.
Then I tried my beta package for Turkish UTF8 encoding  which I had sent to
Kaloyan previously and there were a few releases with it. Surprisingly it
worked better. The java pop up windows worked nicely with no fault in
appearance.
But as I said without being able to admit any patient I couldn't see the UTF8
encoding in patient charts, fever charts, wristbands etc.
I thank you for upgrading the program so that it can  work with the current
versions of PHP and MySQL. But I think we need to have a program which works at
least as much as its original release then we may begin to report bugs or
improvement suggestions..
I wish you good luck and success .
Bulent Potur MD Obgyn

--- 22/11/08 Cts tarihinde Gjergj Sheldija <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> şöyle yazıyor: