Dear Mark Alan!
I had use for guide and I can start nginx success test.
But in step 5: I don't know how to change.
And when I start for phpmyadmin it has same problem (403 forbidden).
when I start with care2x/install.php, the firefox browser appear the opening
file (install.php for saving), I don't know how to config this problem in
firefox. I can't install care.

Best regards,
Ly Kim Quyen,
lyk...@gmail.com