Hi All,

I have started to do directory clean-up for care2utu from subversion.
I would like to have my job reflected by commiting to the svn so that other
people to benefit from this as well. Will this be OK.

*Step 1*. Files on the root directory

Can anyone assist me which files qualify to be at this location

   index.htm
   index.html
   index.php
   blank.php
   browser.php
   chklang.php
   cookies.php
   copy_notice.txt
   create_admin_1136.php
   create_admin_16116.php
   create_admin_20236.php
   create_admin_29271.php
   create_admin_32103.php
   discharge.php
   icd10.sql
   legal_gnu_gpl.htm
   licence.htm
   phpinfo.php
   releaseinfo.php
   roots.php
   sublinker-static.js

*Step 2*. Folders on the root directory, the green one i think they are ok

   CLASSES
   COUNTER
   CSS
   DEVELOPMENT