Hi all.

I have setup svn trunk of care2x to use https as opposed to only
http. This was done during the setup procedure.

Anyway, I can only connect via http and not https.

I don't see the problem and I don't get the point of that setup
option (http/https). Isn't it just a matter of apache
configuration and perhaps firewall setting?

I am running Debian/GNU linux sid and installed care2x svn trunk
first time. I want to setup an operation room and personnel
management tool as fast as possible as I see very good chances to
establish this at my job. The urgency is due to presentation of
an instable feature-missing tool of a workgroup at my hospital.

Thx for any hints.

Raoul Bönisch