Ok Beth, but remember you were the one who chose to make this public.
You forgot to mention in your email that I paid you for the time you
were in Tanzania, as per the agreement between ourselves. You were
upset when I discontinued your involvement after your second visit,
but as you can see from the reply that Mr Mungure sent below, the
hospitals were not happy with your work. Anyway, the agreement we had
was to cover the period when I was recovering from my broken ankle,
and that period was over.

At this point you came up with this new invoice - perhaps because of
the financial hardship you mentioned? - for expenses which were not
covered by the agreement that we had. By this time the hospitals were
not prepared to recompense me for your visits, let alone expenses, as
there was little evidence of what had been achieved.  I had however
already paid this money to you. As an expression of appreciation for
the effort that you had made I did say that I would pay some of this
if you went away, revisited the invoice and came back with a more
sensible proposal. This you refused to do, and I now withdraw that
offer.

I will not answer or even read any further emails in this public
thread, so don't bother replying. If you wish to continue this
discussion - though I see no point in your doing so - do it privately
where it belongs.

Tim

On 29 April 2010 14:58, Aminiel Mungure <amung...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Beth,
> You are only requesting as to whether we can make an appeal to Tim- this i
> understand.
>
> My personal view on this matter is that you must have drawn an agreement on
> the terms and conditions of the assignment. The conditions should have stated
> the output desired and the deadlines. In view of the fact that I am unaware
> of the terms of the contract, the deliverables, timelines and the abbitration
> method specified in the contract, I am unable to make an appeal.
> Coming from ALMC i can only state that we did not get the output expected
> from the assignment which was quite hurting given the urgency with which we
> expected the work to be accomplished. However, our main contract was with Tim
> -not you.
> Sorry that this may not be the best response you may have expected.
>
> sincerely
> a mungure-cfo-ALMC

WebERP Africa Ltd
+447710427049