Hi Daniel,

Never tried before but seems to work reasonably well between Spanish and
English. They are more closely related. But when I tried from Spanish to
Finnish it was terrible. You can compare below your text and Google version
:-)

Mauri

Hi Manuel,
yes, hopefully the future is to organize a support group. Without
But the point at issue now is who will pay for what.

Many versions of Care2x, some work better than others. The
Today's approaches are to capture the best of each and
integration into a new update, which facilitates the work of
translation and modularization.

There is also the issue of collection within the application. This module
separately and still is discussing the possibility of incorporating a
basic module and expandable.

Personally, the Ministry of Information of the Government of Ecuador has
Care2x seen with good eyes and have a mounted version as "demo"
of what could be a low-cost hospital system. I do not know if
are incorporating improvements. The technical group is very good and they
will
when needed.

What we claim is that all the improvements that are made along
the years not necessarily return to the community. This reduces
want to participate.

I led the discussion group since the Latin Care2x
created. So far the messages that have been entered in Castilian
demagogic and jingoistic. No doubt there capable people in groups
discussion but there is plenty avivato who wants to get chop
a project done by volunteers. Latin American mentality is
to profit with zero effort, abusing the altruism of
developer. However, I think the mentality of the developers
of Care2x is to provide a basic tool for free and
earn some money to the maintenance and technical support.

If you need a group of people who give a hand to mount and
maintain a system, go from thinking and how rewarding. When
one poses a problem, you should always have at least two solutions
possible to resolve them. Even if it is a small hospital,
need at least one full time person with a good salary
well known from previous versions of php and MySQL. I anticipate
to report that my participation in this project is 100% voluntary but
I have no free time to work on the code. I have always worked
to improve and extend the translation and so far I take the responsibility
of
work. Dr. Rodriguez of Argentina also cooperated closely
effective. Maybe he has a specialized group who can help
maintenance and has already defined the costs for fees.

Finally, you can try in www.elance.com

. The system gives
both sides.
Sincerely,