Hi Ronaldo,

> Care2002 has any installations in Brazil?
>
> There are any person that are developing this project in Brazil?
>
> I am willing to help.

It was around 2005 - and as far I know they did some test installation.
I will look for the contact details, I will mail it as far I have found
it. But in that time they had quite specific need of medical statistics
what was not possible with the version of care2x in that time.

Now we worked out several interfaces and data migration scripts what
would fullfill these needs now (I tested last year the option to use
pentaho (www.pentaho.com) - the once and only hurdle was to configure
the Data Integration (ETL) that the reports will report what you
need ;-)

Thanks a lot
 Robert

MEROTECH IT Engineering