Hi Gjergj,

I know. Please let me see if there would be the simple option to
refactor it to adodb commands. Just a pleasure work for evening I
guess.

The gettext branch will follow also other idea of modularisation and
that module "nursing" would be a candidate for a complete code review.

What I see at the moment is not a security issue or any other issue,
just that it is not following the coding convention using adodb. Most of
the modules do not care about the core methods of class class_care.php
anyway and working fine.  ;-)

But the next releases will have a clear coding convention.

Robert

Am Samstag, den 11.09.2010, 14:27 +0200 schrieb Gjergj Sheldija:
> hi Robert & Muthu,
>
> @robert
> those files are used in the nursing module,
> they are the files in the nursing module, like the in/out fluid  and such
>
> @muthu
> that's one of the reasons i've started the gettext branch..to
> remove the sql from there and place it in the model files..
>
> gj.
>

> On 2010-09-11 1:10.MD, Robert Meggle wrote:
> > Hi Muthu&  Gjergj,
> >> \language\de\drg-icd10.php (not present for other language folders)
> >> \modules\nursing\nursing-station-patientdaten-custom-tc.php
> >> \modules\nursing\nursing-station-patientdaten-custom-ddc.php
> >> \modules\nursing\nursing-station-patientdaten-custom-noc.php
> >> \modules\nursing\nursing-station-patientdaten-custom-inout.php
> >
> > Seems to me really old files. Gjergj, can you please check it if that is
> > ever been used somewhere? Guess we can simply drop out these old relict
> > now.. (Gjergj made an overview what files are used, and what not..
> > that's the reason why I adding him to this question)
> >
> > Robert

MEROTECH IT Engineering

Robert Meggle
St.-Mang-Str. 8