Hi Robert,

Just committed SVN 6711 - a couple of bytes that were different - checked it
in hex.
Will do a fresh install with theSVN and see what gives.

Looked at the table and code bindings:

Persons
All Personell (Employee) are Persons
All Patients are Persons
No Login User is direclty releated to any Person (All users were Employees
earlier, not anymore, the title tag is now a misnomer)

Bugs:
1. Unable to search for an employee to add a login to the person
2. Menu item duplication: -- Admission->Archive as parent item and as a
child item under Patients
3. There are no LD tags in the db for the submenus tree items under Menu
Item Nursing.

To do:
Only Italian and Spanish language files seem to be uptodate. The English
ones must be brought uptodate.
There are also some LD entries used exclusively in the Italian files only.
Hardcoding of the ops301_de table in some SQLs must be addressed.
Balance of Photo upload path fixes.

Regards,
Ap.Muthu